• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Hopkins Loses Libel Case

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Monroe was not awarded full costs, but, since both legal teams were on a no-win-no-fee basis, Monroe will not have to pay. Hopkins’ side has been ordered to make an interim payment of £107,000 within 28 days. The final costs figure has yet to be assessed."

Sounds like it was the lawyers that won.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
      "Monroe was not awarded full costs, but, since both legal teams were on a no-win-no-fee basis, Monroe will not have to pay. Hopkins’ side has been ordered to make an interim payment of £107,000 within 28 days. The final costs figure has yet to be assessed."

Sounds like it was the lawyers that won.
      They always win.

Even in cases which they don't get paid as they do it pro-bono they win because their chambers/name is associated with a well-known case.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is she single?

Comment

Katie's legal bill is repoted to be in excess of £300k...

Comment

Stupid cow...Katie Hopkins: 'I see myself as the Jesus of the outspoken'

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I was rather hoping for "Katie Hopkins loses job" or something similar.
              I was rather hoping never to hear the words Katie Hopkins ever again...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Katie's legal bill is repoted to be in excess of £300k...
                What a shame. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, attention seeking motor mouth airhead...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Is she single?
                  I thought that picture was of sasguru?

Anyway, I am sure NLyUK can find a job for her.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    With her luck, Jesus will return and sue her for false representation.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      not a virgin mary anymore well & truly screwed now.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X