• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montash - anyone heard of them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montash - anyone heard of them?

Just had an interesting email from them in my inbox:

Good Morning All,

Further to my last communication please allow me to apologise in the delay of this next update.

BAT is reviewing its approach to how they manage contractors, Clement May have been selected and approved as the Master Vendor who now sit on site with BAT helping to manage their contract population. BAT also now has a number of additional Tier 2 agencies to work with and help manage the contract demand. Montash are currently in discussions with BAT to decide whether we would like to be part of the new arrangement (if the proposal is commercially viable) which involves aligning rates and terms across all of the agencies. We hope to be able to reach agreement and will keep you updated.

There is a final meeting set up between Montash & BAT on the 8th March and after this we will be in a position to provide all of our contractors with a definitive process moving forward.

As it stands today, all Montash contracts are valid until end of March 2017. If the outcome is that Montash and BAT no longer work together on this, we will then manage the transition for all of the Montash contractors.

If anyone has any queries then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Richard Savva

Head of Corporate Delivery

Spam????
    Last edited by Pip in a Poke; 10 March 2017, 20:31.

Interesting bits highlighted. It's a mystery as to how thos ended up in my u=inbox.

Comment

They're a bob-shop. As a contractor you may still be alright, but if they try to get you to go perm, run for the hills.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        They're a bob-shop. As a contractor you may still be alright, but if they try to get you to go perm, run for the hills.
        Interesting that they're circulating internal business memos to all and sundry then...

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          Interesting that they're circulating internal business memos to all and sundry then...
          Basic incompetence, by the sounds of it.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X