• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What have we done?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I've worked for quite a few clients where people had actually paid PwC to run a project. It was very lucrative cleaning up the mess. I wouldn't trust them to predict sunrise tomorrow with any accuracy.
    For proof of this look up their economic forecast in 2007
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#71a1625520a6

I knew voting Brexit would be a bad move....
      Thats tulipe growth , even USA, which is SOOOO much bigger, is expanding at rate 3.5% in 2016. So yeah, great news, we are growing 1% thanks to brexit!!!!

Comment

Ok I finally clicked that link. And having read it do you know why the UK is supposed to do well? DEmographic advantage due to large scale immigration continuing.

FFS How stupid are Brexiters really?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

It also predicts economic armageddon in the short run.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I have my own theory on this immigration outcry.
            I was driving uber recently quite a lot and literraly all of drivers were middle eastern (pakistanian). In the offices they are all white british/ european, unless they want to pay low wages.
            You guys don't want europeans bercause they are as smart as you and what you want is slaves really. So mass immigration from india/ pakistan will be favoured option imo after brexit

Just my opinion based on observation

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              You guys don't want europeans bercause they are as smart as you and what you want is slaves really. So mass immigration from india/ pakistan will be favoured option imo after brexit

Just my opinion based on observation
              Most Indians I know are brighter and richer than you, so your theory is crap.

Who do you think cleans the houses of Indians in the U.K.? Poles.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Born and educated in UK?

We all had the pleasure working with outsourced indians. for 100£ a month
                I'm far from supporting my fellow countrymen. They are tulipe , overly christian (therefore massively stupid) people. All them criminals from my city I know are here also (with rare few in germany)
                Last edited by diseasex; 12 March 2017, 16:36.

Comment

Are you still telling people you are a data scientist?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Are you still telling people you are a data scientist?
                    He's a spreadsheet monkey (unemployed one at that).

Comment

Without clicking the link I know this will be PwC.

Am I right?
                      It was a tongue in cheek post I might add. 30+ years of boom predicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X