• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking forward to the start of Brexit this week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Article 50 delayed

That will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Ha ha.. Sh*thouse.

It's about time we JFDI. If we're determined to destroy ourselves, let's get on with it and do it. Oh, and can we start a war with Russia whilst we're at it? You know, if you're going to go out, may as well go out in style! Better to burn out than to fade away etc.etc.

Comment

The EU to delay Brexit talks

Once May has invoked the article 50 then the ball moves into the EU's court.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
        It's about time we JFDI. If we're determined to destroy ourselves, let's get on with it and do it. Oh, and can we start a war with Russia whilst we're at it? You know, if you're going to go out, may as well go out in style! Better to burn out than to fade away etc.etc.
        As long as you give everybody that wants to time to leave, I'm with you.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

David Davies admits that no deal is an empty threat

It's going to be hard to be taken seriously when they start their negotiations with the EU.

They're basically going to accept whatever sh*tty deal they can get.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's going to be hard to be taken seriously when they start their negotiations with the EU.

No we will take back control and fund 350m a week to NHS.

Comment

Davies is talking nonsense. It's all been thought through:

Collapse of Brexit talks with the EU would be fine, Boris Johnson says

Comment

Looks like a lot of companies are waiting for article 50 to decide on their next move.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-u-k-job-moves

Could be interesting....
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                X