• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Them tax cutting Tories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Ireland
    Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Very funny.
      Not meant to be funny, think Ireland is the next India ...I think most work would be outsourced there, there will be lots of IT contracts within the next few years.

Comment

Or Scotland... when they are free of this crazy country

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
          Not meant to be funny, think Ireland is the next India ...I think most work would be outsourced there, there will be lots of IT contracts within the next few years.
          In terms of tax, the marginal tax rate is 52% above €33,800 p.a.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            In terms of tax, the marginal tax rate is 52% above €33,800 p.a.
            Is this with all NICs?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              I must say in spite of "packed" Tube trains I would still have thought London would have made the list.

London is one of the cities that has improved the most over the last 20 years.
              Londons full of foreigners, and people whinging about foreigners. And London's surely only good if you're pretty wealthy, you're not going to find anywhere nice to live without a household income of getting on for £100k?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Londons full of foreigners, and people whinging about foreigners. And London's surely only good if you're pretty wealthy, you're not going to find anywhere nice to live without a household income of getting on for £100k?
                Some of the other cities on the list aren't cheap either e.g. Sydney due to foreigners pushing up property prices.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Is this with all NICs?
                  Only Employee's PRSI (NIC). Employers PRSI is an additional 10.75%. Different rules apply to certain proprietary Comapny Directors (kind of IR35-like defined).

However, CT and Entrepreneur's Relief is good if you're thinking of relocating.

Comment

Working...
                  X