• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So she has finally gone...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes me laugh. The MP's that gave her a grilling. You put that same magnifying glass over the chamber on the Tory side and you'll find shareholders, vested interests in several city institutions.

When is the acid going to wear off? I'm having a bad trip. Lasting years so it is.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Hubris.
      Bless you!

(Blasted spring colds! I blame the air con in these modern offices)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        It makes me laugh. The MP's that gave her a grilling. You put that same magnifying glass over the chamber on the Tory side and you'll find shareholders, vested interests in several city institutions.

When is the acid going to wear off? I'm having a bad trip. Lasting years so it is.
        Yet you really seem to think that Sturgeon is doing what she is for the people of Scotland. How sweet.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Her entitlement stunk - how can you "forget" who your brother works for? Linky
          While I have no idea who my siblings work for, I'd just like to say:

Nominative determinism strikes again: Snouts in trough.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            While I have no idea who my siblings work for, I'd just like to say:
            Mine tell me as we use the same surname for business purposes.

Doesn't mean I listen though.

Nominative determinism strikes again: Snouts in trough.
            Yep.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Yet you really seem to think that Sturgeon is doing what she is for the people of Scotland. How sweet.
              Ya, change the subject. Classic move. What next, more insults?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                It beggars belief that people in these positions don't think it was pertinent to mention something like this yet it seems to happen time and time again.
                Maybe they ask their accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Maybe they ask their tax advisor.
                  FTFY

Rich people like that have tax advisers not a mere accountant.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Mine tell me as we use the same surname for business purposes.
                    I know one is an accountant and the other works for big pharma. Or "money launderer" and "drug dealer" as we refer to them.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I know one is an accountant and the other works for big pharma. Or "money launderer" and "drug dealer" as we refer to them.
                      And you as a tax exile bringing up the rear? Your parents must be so proud...

Comment

Working...
                      X