• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meanwhile outside of the EU - anyone for a beef madras?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Can anyone be ready for this....?

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      I haven't ben for years but the Spice Merchant in Malmesbury was run by guys from Kerala. The Menu was a split between British cuury dishes and southern Indian which were gorgeous.
      Agree about Keralan curries - there's a great one in Hampton Court (Cocum) which people go to from miles around. It's a regular fixture for our local curry club. Very highly recommended if you're anywhere nearby. The local takeaway does a fab Murgh Jalfrezi though, so I'm well catered for

Not sure my arse is quite so pleased with the deal the following morning though
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Agree about Keralan curries - there's a great one in Hampton Court (Cocum) which people go to from miles around. It's a regular fixture for our local curry club. Very highly recommended if you're anywhere nearby. The local takeaway does a fab Murgh Jalfrezi though, so I'm well catered for

That's the alcohol and soft drinks not the curry....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          That's the alcohol and soft drinks not the curry....
          Please don't bring technicalities like "facts" into this...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Go

Babur Restaurant | Gourmet Indian | Forest Hill | London

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
            X