• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geert Lush Wilders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You do love rambling along on tangents don't you?
    Why would I have spent time in an Indian school?
    I'm sure Indian schools are in the main pretty crap, with exceptions.
    As are ours to a certain degree.
    Educating such a large number of the population to such a low standard the probabilities are quite high.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Educating such a large number of the population to such a low standard the probabilities are quite high.
      You really are pished aren't you?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Basically 50 million Indians are on 10k dollars a year NOW.
        Which is exactly the 1/20 figure I quoted earlier.
        So stop wittering about linear and exponential stuff as you've already proved you don't understand the concepts.

So simple question, did you go to university?
        It was households you dumbfuk.

You can't even reliably quote your own evidence.

Comment

It was households you dumbfuk.

You can't even reliably quote your own evidence.
          Doesn't affect the argument though does it.
          What proportion do you think it will be in 16 years?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Doesn't affect the argument though does it.
            What proportion do you think it will be in 16 years?
            Yes.

I'm arguing with a self proclaimed stats genius who clearly does not know the difference between disposable income and earnings, households and individuals or the difference between nominal and real growth.

Comment

Yes.

I'm arguing with a self proclaimed stats genius who clearly does not know the difference between disposable income and earnings, households and individuals or the difference between nominal and real growth.

As usual I leave it to the congregation to decide
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

As usual I leave it to the congregation to decide
                I would ask for their charity first.

Comment

I would ask for their charity first.
                  Problem with you Brexiters is that fundamentally you don't want change and basically want the world to be preserved in aspic circa 1950.
                  But it doesn't work like that, so in your lifetime whether you like it or not, Indias economy will be 3 times as large as the UK, whether they achieve a more equitable distribution of wealth remains to be seen.
                  Which is why I voted Remain, I believe only being in part of Europe can we reasonably compete on something like equal terms.
                  And I don't trust the US as a friend at all, especially now.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                    The next Dutch PM?

The Indonesian who doesn't fancy muslims?

I read somewhere that if he's lucky, he might get upwards of 20 seats. Just wonder how that will work out, considering that his party only have himself and his private interest foundation (e.g. family foundation) as the only two members, no others allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by m0n1k3r View Post
                      The Indonesian who doesn't fancy muslims?

I read somewhere that if he's lucky, he might get upwards of 20 seats. Just wonder how that will work out, considering that his party only have himself and his private interest foundation (e.g. family foundation) as the only two members, no others allowed.
                      Family foundation? You mean he isn't a horny handed son of the soil but yet another rich boy populist with a small dick?
                      Please don't tell me he's also married to a foreigner like all other right wing winkers?

Anyway exit polls show Geert is tying for 2nd place and the incumbent with a strong first place.
                      Let's see if the Dutch are as sensible as they look, and haven't made the Anglo Saxon mistake.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X