• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch PM Rutte 'easily beats' Geert Wilders in Netherlands election, exit poll sugges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Fail to understand why 'anti-Islam' equates to 'Brexit' but I expect there is much confusion over that one.
    Anti-Islam doesn't equate to Brexit, but they do have the common factor of Farage.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Fail to understand why 'anti-Islam' equates to 'Brexit' but I expect there is much confusion over that one.
      Its the all Brexiters must be racists cobblers the losers keep smearing people with.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        Not sure what the fuss is about, he was never going to win. However, in a sense he has won, as the other parties have had to adopt his rhetoric to keep their voters on side. He's the Dutch Farage.
        Exactly WCS ^^ the reporting is laughable about it, considering that all the other parties had said upfront they would under no circumstances enter into a coalition with Wilders party. Let's face no one party in the Netherlands has a majority or will have one hence they've had a coalition government for decades.
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Its the all Brexiters must be racists cobblers the losers keep smearing people with.
          Keep hiding behind your strawman.

Some Brexiters are racist.
          Some Brexiters stupid.
          Some Brexiters are poor and desperate.
          Some Brexiters are a combination of the above.
          A small number of Brexiters have taken a principled Tony Benn type position with regard to the lack of democratic accountability of the European Commission.
          Then there are the rich and pwoerful Brexiters who pretend Brexit is an anti-Establishment triumph, while laughing at the rest of you, before removing employment rights and cleaning up.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            There are some really bitter losers out there as well, they're all hoping and praying the UK goes down the swanny and are very to quick to downplay any positives since the referendum. Whereas you and me are actually willing to listen to the debate and concede some points of it as we're reasonable, go figure
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Anti-Islam doesn't equate to Brexit, but they do have the common factor of Farage.
              There may even be bremainers who are anti-Islam. I'd guess you'll find more anti-Islam feeling in the Brexit group than in Bremainers though - simply because you'll have more racist/xenophobic folk in the former group, by the very nature of racism and xenophobia.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                There are some really bitter losers out there as well, they're all hoping and praying the UK goes down the swanny and are very to quick to downplay any positives since the referendum. Whereas you and me are actually willing to listen to the debate and concede some points of it as we're reasonable, go figure
                Whereas the Brexiters have actually flushed the UK down the swanny, yet the Bremainers are the Enemies of the People. Go figure

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Whereas the Brexiters have actually flushed the UK down the swanny, yet the Bremainers are the Enemies of the People. Go figure
                  In your opinion maybe but that not how I see it, I see as an opportunity for a change. I can see why some people who voted remain may feel hard done by but the result of the referendum was to leave.
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

In your opinion maybe but that not how I see it, I see as an opportunity for a change. I can see why some people who voted remain may feel hard done by but the result of the referendum was to leave.
                    Being flushed down the swanny is change, so job's a good 'un.

Comment

In your opinion maybe but that not how I see it, I see as an opportunity for a change.
                      Ah, the politician's fallacy. Things are terrible, we must do something. This is something. Let's do it!
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X