• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch PM Rutte 'easily beats' Geert Wilders in Netherlands election, exit poll sugges

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Wrexit desperately trying to change their position with religious distraction. Let me remind you. Before last night's result you were all saying the EU is going to collapse. First the Netherlands, then France, then Germany. It would seem you're owed a refund from your swivel eyed fortune teller.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Camp Wrexit desperately trying to change their position with religious distraction. Let me remind you. Before last night's result you were all saying the EU is going to collapse. First the Netherlands, then France, then Germany. It would seem you're owed a refund from your swivel eyed fortune teller.
      Oh Scooter wake up nothing was ever going to happen in the Netherlands, I'm sure even you knew that. Even if Wilders had the most seats no one was willing to work with him.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        There may even be bremainers who are anti-Islam. I'd guess you'll find more anti-Islam feeling in the Brexit group than in Bremainers though - simply because you'll have more racist/xenophobic folk in the former group, by the very nature of racism and xenophobia.
        completely unfounded speculation as argument good job.

I imagine there are more communists among the remainers due to the nature of communism, I have no facts but I smear them anyway.

I imagine there are more people who fiddle their accounts among the Bremainers.

I imagine there are more people with mistresses amongst the Bremainers.

I imagine there are more drunkards amongst the Bremainers.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          There are some really bitter losers out there as well, they're all hoping and praying the UK goes down the swanny and are very to quick to downplay any positives since the referendum. Whereas you and me are actually willing to listen to the debate and concede some points of it as we're reasonable, go figure
          I wouldn't worry about the results of Brexit if I had a shred of confidence in the Government to handle to process properly. Unfortunately the latest events confirm that they are all a bunch of clueless feckers. I very much doubt their ability to extract any positive results for the average Brit.

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
            I wouldn't worry about the results of Brexit if I had a shred of confidence in the Government to handle to process properly. Unfortunately the latest events confirm that they are all a bunch of clueless feckers. I very much doubt their ability to extract any positive results for the average Brit.
            They have no intention of extracting any positive results for the average Brit. It's all about destroying workers' rights to make the UK a more profitable place to do business at the expense of the working class.

Although according to Jacob Rees Mogg (and his nanny), Brexit is a great blow against the Establishment, and he should know!

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              Oh Scooter wake up nothing was ever going to happen in the Netherlands, I'm sure even you knew that. Even if Wilders had the most seats no one was willing to work with him.
              Don't take my word for it. EU doom from someone you know:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2360569

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2294286

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X