• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shirt Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all - you could used to get half sleeve as an alternative to short sleeve when I first started my working career in the 000's (okay the 90's). I'll keep shopping around, otherwise am also looking into arm reduction procedures, similar to the other reduction procedure I had done the other year

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      otherwise am also looking into arm reduction procedures, similar to the other reduction procedure I had done the other year
      Lay off the protein shakes and 'roids
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        Thanks all - you could used to get half sleeve as an alternative to short sleeve when I first started my working career in the 000's (okay the 90's). I'll keep shopping around, otherwise am also looking into arm reduction procedures, similar to the other reduction procedure I had done the other year
        What length were the sleeves on the 1990's half-sleeve shirts? Longer or shorter than the short-sleeve ones?

Also, what's the benefit of one over the other, may I ask?

Comment

Shirt question?

I believe bypassing the swear filter is bannable offense

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Shirt question?

So is using American spelling.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Shirt question?

Only for kunts.

Comment

Working...
              X