• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shirt Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirt Question

With spring in the air, there's nothing I enjoy more than a fresh crisp shirt. Being a gorilla I struggle to get the right length arms but find a three quarter length shirt just right. But for some reason I can only seem to get these in Korea.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Doesn't seem much room for the IT beer gut although it will accommodate the sweaty pits nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Doesn't seem much room for the IT beer gut although it will accommodate the sweaty pits nicely.
      Not all male IT nerds have beer guts. Some of them are like Brillo and spend their none IT time over exercising.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        With spring in the air, there's nothing I enjoy more than a fresh crisp shirt. Being a gorilla I struggle to get the right length arms but find a three quarter length shirt just right. But for some reason I can only seem to get these in Korea.
        Bloody Lush
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Black and brown shirts are in vogue currently.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Black shirts or Blackshirts?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Hmmmm....doesn't look too bad....

Comment

Working...
              X