• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F Me UK Gov is stupid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The evidence would suggest they know you are not getting into the country as soon as you purchase the flight.

British Muslim family banned from US flight were linked to 'extremist' Facebook page | UK | News | Express.co.uk

On that story it seems they are scraping facebook and linking up names with associations.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The evidence would suggest they know you are not getting into the country as soon as you purchase the flight.

British Muslim family banned from US flight were linked to 'extremist' Facebook page | UK | News | Express.co.uk

On that story it seems they are scraping facebook and linking up names with associations.
      So don't use your real name on social media though if you are someone's hated sibling you will still get killed at an airport...
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I think they picked that one up with IP.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I think they picked that one up with IP.
          Luckily IPs in the UK mostly aren't fixed.

Randomly my IP was banned from a forum so I just rebooted my router and got a new one assigned....
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Will the letter from my tax inspector in Liestal do?
            No, it is CUK after all.

Comment

Working...
            X