• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Passport has to be shown to get work-how many times ! and costs each time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eng59 View Post
    So glad everyone had an amusing Friday evening posting not very helpful information....

So thanks...
    That's what happen when you ask a serious question in General and the mods aren't around to move it to a Professional forum.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

1995 was an easy year. rates going up. You should have tried it in late eighties/early nineties - recession times. They were properly tough.

The whipper snappers today don't know how easy they have it.

Comment

I was recently asked to privide a passport with it certified. Which was done on my visit to NLyUK. For an extra 10p she will sign anything. I suppose it is an extra 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          That's what happen when you ask a serious question in General and the mods aren't around to move it to a Professional forum.
          I assumed it had been in professional. And the mods had realized it was a stupid question and thrown the OP to general for some fresh meat.

What were you all doing on Friday night? Was it "ketchup bottle" Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Eng59 View Post
            So glad everyone had an amusing Friday evening posting not very helpful information....

So thanks...
            When you sign up for an internet forum:
            1. Read the information for each section indicating what sort of topics are posted there.

2. Read a random selection of posts to work out where what you want to ask would fit.

3. Then post. Don't presume something is what you think it is.

Your question to myself and others didn't look serious. After all why would any individual in the UK, or even anywhere in Europe, complain about people who want to give them legal work checking if they have a right to work in that country?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What were you all doing on Friday night? Was it "ketchup bottle" Friday?

We were celebrating...
              NAT had passed a dope test
              Cojak had been given a little extra from admin on top of her weekly invoice
              And I was preparing myself for abuse on Saturday evening by putting away black velvets like they were about to be taxed.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X