• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't be fooled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
    Sounds like IT on-call, only easier and better paid
    You are really stupid.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      An IPSE member. FTFY

Exactly the same as probably 50%+ of other regular CUK posters.

The only barrier to IPSE membership is the willingness to cough up your £154.73. As such, members have a diverse range of opinions, views, knowledge, experience, and even feckwittery (FTAOD, I'm not saying the latter applies here - I haven't read the argument!) But to take any members view, however well or ill informed as coming from IPSE is no different to assuming the bloke on the road who calls you a **** is speaking for the RAC.

However, I'm not getting into an IPSE discussion, as I specifically do not post here as "someone in IPSE", but as a bicycle riding piscine.
      MS surely you of all people are aware of how Malvolio misrepresents his position within IPSE on here - and the damage that that might have done in the past...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        MS surely you of all people are aware of how Malvolio misrepresents his position within IPSE on here - and the damage that that might have done in the past...
        Citation required...

And this discussion has absolutely f*** all to do with IPSE which even the meanest intelligence ought to be able to work out for themselves. Or are we not allowed to express personal opinions any more. Or is that only limited to the chosen few blowhards?

Think I'll switch to Mumsnet, at least the arguments are more rational over there...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

Think I'll switch to Mumsnet, at least the arguments are more rational over there...
          At least they'll appreciate the money off vouchers.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
          X