• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cornish farmers v2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    How many overpaid EU civil servants did that take?
    Dewdhek dew-ugens.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Maybe Cornwall will get more than its fair share of the extra £350 million per week for the NHS.
      Exactly... all the money we send to the EU will just disappear into the NHS or something like that, and all the funding local areas receive will disappear because "that's EU money"
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Exactly... all the money we send to the EU will just disappear into the NHS or something like that, and all the funding local areas receive will disappear because "that's EU money"
        I disagree. I think there will be too much interest in what's happening to the money that "would have been paid to the EU" for any government to simply splash the cash or siphon it away. Indeed, I'd suggest quite the opposite from anyone in government who knows what they're doing - it's high-profile spend, so it will be treated accordingly.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
        X