• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited Company Outgoings Explanation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited Company Outgoings Explanation

Hello
    i wonder if someone can just take the time to quickly breakdown the costs regarding overheads for a small limited company, i mean as far as the goverment is concerned?

i.e corporation tax 20%, PAYE self assesment etc... from start to finish what comes from my profits to the goverment?.... i am a small limited company working on my own, no VAT..

i know corporation tax and PAYE self assesment are seperately treated.. i.e i know one is the business and one is me, but what are they all of them? lol... a brief overview of limited company costs i guess...

so i pay 20% corp tax then get my £11000 personal allowance and PAYE and NICS above that? isnt that a whole lot of tax? or am i missing something?

Thanks for the help in advance

You need to book sometime with your accountant. You pay for a professional service so they should be willing to spend some time with you to give you the broad understanding you need. Asking a few questions on here really isn't going to give you that.
    You have a legal responsibility to run your company's finances properly so are better speaking to someone who can explain it and answer your questions. On here isn't the best way.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X