• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coping with a baby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been through this with five kids, I think by number three I started to get the hang of it.

Bad sleeper at night, he's probably getting way too much 'rest' in the day. Best buy -I found- was a baby bouncer (one of those things that attach above a door frame) . . . . stick the wee bairn in that for regular periods and it'll knacker him/her out like nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Sounds like a fetish. Each to their own.
      NLYUK calls it the Rampant Brillo apparently.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        NLYUK calls it the Rampant Brillo apparently.
        Or "Satanic Scourer" on fifty shades
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
          I've been through this with five kids, I think by number three I started to get the hang of it.

Bad sleeper at night, he's probably getting way too much 'rest' in the day. Best buy -I found- was a baby bouncer (one of those things that attach above a door frame) . . . . stick the wee bairn in that for regular periods and it'll knacker him/her out like nothing else.
          The worst number of children to have is 3. After that you don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The worst number of children to have is 3. After that you don't care.
            The worst number of children to have is 1. Before that you don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              The worst number of children to have is 1. Before that you don't care.
              With what you get up to, you'd have a chuff like Dumbeldore's sleeve, kids or no kids.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                With what you get up to, you'd have a chuff like Dumbeldore's sleeve, kids or no kids.
                If only surgery could do for your brain what it's done for the old man's jacksie.

Comment

If only surgery could do for your brain what it's done for the old man's jacksie.
                  what make it smaller?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You needed surgery to cleanse his 'arris of the truth?

Even by your standards, that's depraved.

How much?

Comment

Working...
                    X