• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Traffic offence advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Get a loan from an offshore trust to pay the fine.
    I think we are suppose to be serious because it's in the professional part of the forums.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I think we are suppose to be serious because it's in the professional part of the forums.
      Could one of the mods move this to general please? That was really funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        It was more "bought" rather than "brought" that I was concerned with.
        Fair
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

More importantly, what is the possible penalty for a 'guilty' plea?

If it's just 3 points and a couple of hundred, then fine but a few years ago I'd been charged with an offence that could've ended up with me losing my licence, going to jail and a large fine.

I booked an appointment with a solicitor and we filled in the paperwork together.

Charges were dropped by the police/CPS - the solicitor knew what to write to achieve this, and if it hadn't been dropped then she'd have be accompanying me to court

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Could one of the mods move this to general please? That was really funny.....

Done.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Probably best if your friend doesn't include a stream of antisemitic abuse against the judiciary in the letter of apology.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Probably best if your friend doesn't include a stream of antisemitic abuse against the judiciary in the letter of apology.
                Its not that friend.

Though if the judge was a Muslim (or a mason) it might be a good idea....

Comment

Where is Churchill?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Where is Churchill?
                    He's 6 foot under in a church yard in Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                      He's 6 foot under in a church yard in Oxfordshire
                      Oh no.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X