• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saint Martin of McGuinness RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Very sad. What a "saint"

What about the other victims?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      What about the other victims?
      I didn't know any of the others, only the Parry family.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

If it wasn't for Martin McGuinness, we wouldn't have a peace process.

If it wasn't for Martin McGuinness, and people like him, we wouldn't need a peace process.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          If it wasn't for Martin McGuinness, we wouldn't have a peace process.

If it wasn't for Martin McGuinness, and people like him, we wouldn't need a peace process.
          Indeed, Bloody Sunday was also just a song also, no one died at the hands of British soldiers that day or any other day. We can do no wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            Indeed, Bloody Sunday was also just a song also, no one died at the hands of British soldiers that day or any other day. We can do no wrong
            F off tosser.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/...orthernireland

Sinn Fein MP Martin McGuinness admitted he was the IRA gunman who sparked Bloody Sunday with a single shot, according to an informer, the Saville inquiry was told yesterday.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

All conflicts end in comprise. I understand people mourning their losses but if you ever listened to debates at the height of the troubles when they were going back hundreds of years you saw the futility of it all.

I recall a similar debate on the radio years ago between Israel and Palestine where I ended up totally depressed as it was obvious neither side was remotely interested in comprise

Comment

Tebbit has it right. How can you forgive someone who has not confessed their crimes.

There are families who still don't know what happened to their loved ones, or where they are buried.

He didn't come clean, probably too much blood on them to ever come off. Yeah he was a peacemaker, he was also a murderer. I can't ever forget that.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Two days after the anniversary of the Warrington bombing when the IRA murdered two children, it is disgusting to see him being lauded in such a fashion.

Comment

I used to drink in the Horse & Groom he should of popped down on a Friday night, I'm sure some of the men there would have helped him move on. A few of them tried to remove my teeth and I was a civvie.

Not much liked down that way or Aldershot.

Rot in Pain as far as I'm concerned.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A joke from sicki:

Martin McGuinness arrives at the Pearly Gates.
                      St Peter: What are you doing here? There's no room in here for you...
                      MM: I don't want to come in. I'm giving you lot a 5 minute warning to get out

Comment

Working...
                      X