• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Saint Martin of McGuinness RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saint Martin of McGuinness RIP

What a great man, a family man, a peacemaker, he'll be missed by all those of knew him for what he was.

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    What a great man, a family man, a peacemaker, he'll be missed by all those of knew him for what he was.
    WHS.

I for one, hope he does not rot in hell.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

What a cruel cartoon. Totally unnecessary.

Comment

The former first minister was also accused of knowing the secrets of Northern Ireland's 'Disappeared' - those who were abducted, murdered and secretly buried by republicans.

Mr McGuinness always denied being in charge of the whole organisation at the height of the Troubles but once said: 'I regard it as a compliment'.

Mrs Hambleton hopes his death will mean that people will speak out and said: 'I can but hope that lips will be looser, not just for our loved ones but for everybody's sake - many of whom still after all these years have no body to bury'.
        lets hope for some closure for his victim families.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Murderous bastard deserved to die a lot sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            Murderous bastard deserved to die a lot sooner
            The 00 section should have been on it years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The 00 section should have been on it years ago.
              What, the Model Railway lot??
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Another point of view from Lord Tebbit.

I’m just pleased that the world is a sweeter and cleaner place now.

He was not only a multi-murderer, he was a coward.

He knew that the IRA were defeated because British intelligence had penetrated right the way up to the army council and that the end was coming.

He then sought to save his own skin and he knew that it was likely he would be charged before long with several murders which he had personally committed and he decided that the only thing to do was to opt for peace.

He claimed to be a Roman Catholic.

I hope that his beliefs turn out to be true and he’ll be parked in a particularly hot and unpleasant corner of hell for the rest of eternity.

Comment

No likey, no lighty.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Another point of view from Lord Tebbit.
                    Unless I hear it from Katie Hopkins I won't believe it.

Comment

Working...
                    X