• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This country is getting worse and worse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Brexiters will fall back to posting all sort of tulip on how much worse it is in Greece, Nigeria, Syria.

I have to say that UK is definitely getting much worse very quick - big tax increases from pro-business Tory Scum, now Brexit, it's going to be a crash of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      When I was leaving Poland I was making equivalent of 800£ a month . 5 years later (today) my friend with way less experience is making 2000£ a month.
      Supply and demand, simple as that.

Everyone's over there now, competition is high. People can triple their pay moving from one company to another.

Race to the bottom.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

This country is getting worse and worse

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Looks like Brexiters will fall back to posting all sort of tulip on how much worse it is in Greece, Nigeria, Syria.

I have to say that UK is definitely getting much worse very quick - big tax increases from pro-business Tory Scum, now Brexit, it's going to be a crash of epic proportions.
        Question is, in the blood bath; how will you fare?

I like to think I will do better than many.

May the 2017 Brexit Games Begin!
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

When I was leaving Poland I was making equivalent of 800£ a month . 5 years later (today) my friend with way less experience is making 2000£ a month.
          But in real terms what is the 2000 per month worth as opposed to 800 5 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Shut up!

Stop talking them country down.

Stop spreading fake news.

You are so bias!

Btw the Beeb is being attacked by Brexit Tory MPs for asking too many questions on Brexit. Oddly instead of any of them going on the Beeb to explain why they are wrong they just wrote a letter.....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              But in real terms what is the 2000 per month worth as opposed to 800 5 years ago?
              Poland get only 1-2% inflation really , just like any other normal country do. Definitely risen the standard of living for lots of people. But I don't live there so it doesn't concern me that much . But i do have friends and hear their stories.

Comment

It's very simple then. Go back to Poland. HTHBIDI
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  It's very simple then. Go back to Poland. HTHBIDI
                  I was just commenting the chart you thicko

Comment

Just had an email from my accountant that they take away any benefit from flat rate. That's about 2.4k a year less. Great.
                    Dividend tax increased. Again few k a year less
                    Pound tumbled ¬20%. Great. Iphones 100£ more expensive. Superb.
                    Absolutely massive competition when looking for contract. 30-50 per role in my area. Great
                    Want to build BTL empire? Think again.
                    Invest in properties? Risky
                    And now Brexit, rise of racism, massive uncertainty.

Still good but not so great anymore
                    I declare this bad times.
                    So in summary you now have to be good at your job to earn £500/day and then you have to pay tax on it before you can squander it on stuff you don't need?

Should we start a JustGiving page? Maybe record a charity record?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      So in summary you now have to be good at your job to earn £500/day and then you have to pay tax on it before you can squander it on stuff you don't need?

Should we start a JustGiving page? Maybe record a charity record?
                      Maybe see if we can get Bono to sing on it.

He's certainly not on £500 PD
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X