• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banning laptops from flights handluggage!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the chap in London today presumably stabbed someone with a sharpened iPad; if only they brought this rule in earlier.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      So the chap in London today presumably stabbed someone with a sharpened iPad; if only they brought this rule in earlier.
      With every apologetic post you confirm a lack of grasp of reality that would embarrass Trump / Mugabe / that dingleberry in North Korea. What exactly are you trying to prove? When the IS armies come marching down your street you can say "I stood up for you, really I did"?
      You think that's going to help you? FFS, you have a strange interpretation of reality.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

IS armies marching down the street... OK sure what was that about grasp on reality?

Also you might want to look up "apologetics" in a dictionary. And explain who you think I'm standing up for.

Anyway you;re probably right. Saying mean things about brown people on the internet will surely prevent those IS armies. You're making a real difference, fight the good fight.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          IS armies marching down the street... OK sure what was that about grasp on reality?

Also you might want to look up "apologetics" in a dictionary. And explain who you think I'm standing up for.

Anyway you;re probably right. Saying mean things about brown people on the internet will surely prevent those IS armies. You're making a real difference, fight the good fight.
          You have an issue with sarcasm? OK, you seem to have an issue with almost everything else so why not.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

But this is a MacBook, says air passenger

Comment

Working...
            X