• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London KERB food markets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats Southerners only looking up from their phones to "get" a skinny mochachoccawokkacockkachino.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Beats Southerners only looking up from their phones to "get" a skinny mochachoccawokkacockkachino.

That's actually what Miliband just asked for, why do you think there is such mirth
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I have to admit it all looks rather jolly...

Another mystery of our time solved;

Originally posted by Ed Balls
        Can I have 3 bacon sarnies please? And can you hide a couple of condoms under Milliband's bacon so it looks like he can't even chew properly

Comment

That's actually what Milliband just asked for, why do you think there is such mirth
          Probably because he wanted a latte and cocked it up as usual.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Ah, thanks. We don't really have street food here. Unless you're a pigeon or a tramp.
            Same here. They come for markets and special events but not day-to-day. Such is small-town life.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Bill or Beak for lunch today.

I opted for Bill and wasn't disappointed. Duck and pork with great, in fact, let's let them describe it:
              "Slowly braised duck and pork in a Vietnamese dressing, topped with spring onions, coriander, mint and finished off with tempura shallots in a toasted brioche bun"

Very tasty. Washed down with probably the best coffee in Canary Wharf - Mousetail. I used to swear by Taylor Street until Andy turned up in his white VW Camper that's been converted into a coffee stand. head north from Cabot Square across the footbridge and he's right there, in front of Burger & Lobster.

Comment

Bill or Beak for lunch today.

I opted for Bill and wasn't disappointed. Duck and pork with great, in fact, let's let them describe it:
                "Slowly braised duck and pork in a Vietnamese dressing, topped with spring onions, coriander, mint and finished off with tempura shallots in a toasted brioche bun"

Very tasty. Washed down with probably the best coffee in Canary Wharf - Mousetail. I used to swear by Taylor Street until Andy turned up in his white VW Camper that's been converted into a coffee stand. head north from Cabot Square across the footbridge and he's right there, in front of Burger & Lobster.
                Glad to see you watching your weight
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Glad to see you watching your weight
                  I was - I refrained from The Beast this week.

Comment

Nom nom nom. Only a picture can do this description justice....

Comment

Obviously a brioche bun. Served in a flat cap?

Otherwise looks incredible.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X