• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London KERB food markets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I thought you'd have least edited it to be Barry's Dong if it's known as The Beast.
    Maybe his real name is actually Brian
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm nothing if not adaptable.

BTW - what is a KERB market? Just street food, or something more specific? I had a burrito from a food truck in Clerkenwell when I was on a course a few years ago. That had a suggestive name too, which i can't quite recall. Daddy something or other.... There were loads of other options up and down the street too, made me wish I was going to be there for longer.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

BTW - what is a KERB market? Just street food, or something more specific? I had a burrito from a food truck in Clerkenwell when I was on a course a few years ago. That had a suggestive name too, which i can't quite recall. Daddy something or other.... There were loads of other options up and down the street too, made me wish I was going to be there for longer.
        Yeah, they tend to be quite organised. A collection of stalls - loads at Camden but they've spread to other locations, including Kings Cross, the Gherkin and West India Quay. Different stalls at WIQ each day, quite a variety with some better than others.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Street food bud.

Certain stalls do some really excellent stuff I can assure you
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Ah, thanks. We don't really have street food here. Unless you're a pigeon or a tramp.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
              Not only healthy, but three of your five a day.

Lettuce, orange and chocolate (beans).
              To get my 5 a day, I eat lots of processed grass. Some call it beef.

Comment

Ah, thanks. We don't really have street food here. Unless you're a pigeon or a tramp.
                I thought Greggs counted as street food up North
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  No, that's soup kitchens you're thinking of. I've seen security standing on the door of Greggs before - although I think that was in Manchester, so they were probably needed.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Greggs have eat-in areas up north. It's a full on café in Bury!
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Greggs have eat-in areas up north. It's a full on café in Bury!

I have to admit it all looks rather jolly...

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X