• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shots outside of parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Thanks for biting. Lovely haul, there.
    Hardly. Just speaking from experience.

Comment

Thanks for biting. Lovely haul, there.
      oh you intended to reinforce our exceptionally low opinion of you?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        oh you intended to reinforce our exceptionally low opinion of you?
        Our? You mean your. I have as much of regard of what a low IQ non-entity like you thinks as I have of a turd under my shoe.

HTH, BIDI.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Our? You mean your. I have as much of regard of what a low IQ non-entity like you thinks as I have of a turd under my shoe.

HTH, BIDI.
          Hey, don't diss the turd under your shoe. As long as it remains in place it quadruples your intellectual capacity.

Lose that, and the earwig in your ear, and you are slipping back to scooterscot levels of wit and wisdom.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Hey, don't diss the turd under your shoe. As long as it remains in place it quadruples your intellectual capacity.

Lose that, and the earwig in your ear, and you are slipping back to scooterscot levels of wit and wisdom.

It's sounding more and more like a Spice Girls reunion. Keep going.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

That's why I pay for kid's private education. DOn't want any association with scummy chavs.
              What, people like this ?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                If it makes you feel better:

I retract my labeling of LondonManc as a Racist Bigot and will not repeat that particular egregious slur on a man of clearly impeccable character. I should have course said that LondonManc is vile, offensive, thin-skinned, deeply ignorant and has all the appeal of a gangrenous paper cut, and has had a few posts already reported for racist content and been infracted for it.
                All of which is completely unrelated to his idly casting his eye over Facebook threads about Tommy Robinson.

Comment

Working...
                X