• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA to open First Wing at T5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    It's not a lounge, it's a check-in area and security.
    Takes you through to the First lounge and Concorde Room (which aren't changing)
    Ahhhh................ That explains it then. Sorry for being quite thick about that.

BA is still sh!te anyway. I prefer Emirates, their A380 service to/from Manchester is brilliant! Merc limo transfer at each end of the trip for no extra cash too. BA have a very long way to go before I try them again, especially via LHR.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Ahhhh................ That explains it then. Sorry for being quite thick about that.

BA is still sh!te anyway. I prefer Emirates, their A380 service to/from Manchester is brilliant! Merc limo transfer at each end of the trip for no extra cash too. BA have a very long way to go before I try them again, especially via LHR.
      BA are way too expensive, we specced out a flight to the far east (didn't actually go in the end) and it was over a grand cheaper each to go Emirates business class over BA business. Emirates had a few hours stopover in Dubai, but that's fine with me, being a filthy and I hear the business lounge at Dubai is quite a nice place to while away a couple of hours. I can't understand why anyone would fly BA, it's not as if their service was that great before they started cutting back on some of the frills.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        BA are way too expensive, we specced out a flight to the far east (didn't actually go in the end) and it was over a grand cheaper each to go Emirates business class over BA business. Emirates had a few hours stopover in Dubai, but that's fine with me, being a filthy and I hear the business lounge at Dubai is quite a nice place to while away a couple of hours. I can't understand why anyone would fly BA, it's not as if their service was that great before they started cutting back on some of the frills.
        You're right about Emirates and Dubai. You get the Merc limo transfer at both ends of the trip, business class on their A380 fleet is brilliant (go and while away the time stood at the bar on free champagne and nibbles?) and the business lounges at DXB are awesome. Full restaurant service etc.. if you wish......... take a shower.......... have a massage...... BA in comparison are like a 1970's Aeroflot experience and their staff are just as miserable with huge chips on their shoulders too. Nope, I'll fly Emirates any time thanks.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
        X