• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump Jr criticises London Mayor after attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I seem to remember quite a lot of gloating when Trump won.
    I wasn't a gloater although I did think back then that it was one in the eye for the snowflakes, and anyway, give him a chance: it seemed to me quite possible then that he wouldn't turn out to be such a dick and might even do a good job.

Now it's clear to me that he is such a dick and is not doing a good job.

Donald Jnr seems very very dim.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      I wasn't a gloater although I did think back then that it was one in the eye for the snowflakes, and anyway, give him a chance: it seemed to me quite possible then that he wouldn't turn out to be such a dick and might even do a good job.

That was always clear, and now everyone is stuck with him. Still, one in the eye for the snowflakes and that's what it's all about!

Comment

How is it giving one in the eye for snowflakes by hoping that the largest snowflake of them all is elected president?
        A man so sensitive, he tweets bollux in the early hours because his thin skin can't take any insults.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          That was always clear, and now everyone is stuck with him. Still, one in the eye for the snowflakes and that's what it's all about!
          Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          How is it giving one in the eye for snowflakes by hoping that the largest snowflake of them all is elected president?
          A man so sensitive, he tweets bollux in the early hours because his thin skin can't take any insults.
          Not sure all you cretins fully understand the Democratic process

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
            If you're not busy, MF's pussy is feeling sad and ungrabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
              Hey DJ, do you get an extra-small keyboard made specially for you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

*But I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.
                Latest car crash interview.
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

*But I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.
                  Latest car crash interview.
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                    Probably better on the "Today in Trumpton" thread.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      If you're not busy, MF's pussy is feeling sad and ungrabbed.
                      Far better it stays that way...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X