• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring

With all then negativity that had been abounding of late, let's not lose sight of the the fact that we are about to enter the most wonderful time of year.

The advent of spring is like emerging from the darkness before the dawn and already the hedgerows around Pip Towers are burgeoning with abundant diplays of primroses, leeser celandines and dog violets
    and it will only take that first burst of spring sunshine to awaken the latent insect life and the fields will be alive with the sound of busy bumblebees going about their buzzy business.

presently, I will be able to savour this rich panoply from my perch in the bower at the top of my garden with a glass of Sauvignon blanc in hand whilst the aroma of wild garlic drifts up from the shrubbery below.

Yes, these really are wonderful times so stay positive people and, remember, always follow the light.

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    remember, always follow the light.
    Balls. It's not moving towards the light that's kept me alive this long, thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
      Balls. It's not moving towards the light that's kept me alive this long, thanks very much.
      I saw you once really close up. You were very little and scrawny and as pleasant as ever.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I saw you once really close up. You were very little and scrawny and as pleasant as ever.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Comment

Working...
            X