• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F***ers Keep Trying It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
    What is the collective noun for a bunch of lone wolves?
    Al Qaeda cell?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      The only people who say it's nothing to do with Islam are idiots. Either bigoted idiots, or liberal idiots. Which are you? Except for the most brain dead bigot/liberals, I think it's fairly well established that Islamist attacks are based on Islam. The clue's in the name.

Oh, and "lone wolf" means "not part of a wider network". Not "nothing to do with Islam". ISIS are actively cultivating lone wolf attacks, because they're much harder to stop that planned Al Qaeda style attacks. HTHBIDI
      This is incoherent babble.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        F***ers Keep Trying It
        At first I thought this was about some reported racist posts that have now been dealt with. Unfortunately, tragedies like this do seem to bring them out from under their various stones, repeating their xenophobic tropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          What is the collective noun for a bunch of lone wolves?
          A pack of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            This is incoherent babble.
            I'm sorry. I didn't realise you're dyslexic as well as hard of thinking. Perhaps you can find someone to read it to you, and maybe explain the longer words.

Comment

At first I thought this was about some reported racist posts that have now been dealt with. Unfortunately, tragedies like this do seem to bring them out from under their various stones, repeating their xenophobic tropes.
              Different thread.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                The gun and the "can of liquid" that became "car loaded with liquid gas"
                both technically correct.

One of course is sensationalist as one would expect from an organisation that has to pay its own bills by selling papers.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just can't let it go.

Love it. You've got to be the most boring person on the internet, give or take Old Greg.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Just can't let it go.

Love it. You've got to be the most boring person on the internet, give or take Old Greg.
                    Getting to you is it, snowflake?

Comment

Getting to you is it, snowflake?
                      Ah, excellent, it is my comments that you're still labelling racist. Thank you for confirming.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X