• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Car - Head or Heart?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vauxhall Viva.

qh pedant (when it comes to classic cars anyway)
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Maser: Ace V8 burble, paddle box, lots of toys but no modern toys like iPhone integration etc, exciting, not cheap to run.
      FFS, has science taught you nothing?

Serious human induced climate change, killing millions, wiping out a 1000 species of plants and animals every year. Sea levels rising, swathes of land disappearing, livelihoods ruined, poverty and despair among the poor. Violent and increasingly dangerous weather phenomena due to increased heat, trapped because of massive carbon emissions from powerful fossil fuel guzzling metal hate mobiles.

All so you can feel good whilst pumping pure Earth killing poison into air as you breeze by.

I hope your happy with your choice. You're basically a mass murderer armed with deadly carbon at your disposal. We are all victims of your selfish and pointless show of fossil fuel induced excess.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        FFS, has science taught you nothing?

Serious human induced climate change, killing millions, wiping out a 1000 species of plants and animals every year. Sea levels rising, swathes of land disappearing, livelihoods ruined, poverty and despair among the poor. Violent and increasingly dangerous weather phenomena due to increased heat, trapped because of massive carbon emissions from powerful fossil fuel guzzling metal hate mobiles.

All so you can feel good whilst pumping pure Earth killing poison into air as you breeze by.

I hope your happy with your choice. You're basically a mass murderer armed with deadly carbon at your disposal. We are all victims of your selfish and pointless show of fossil fuel induced excess.

You are! That thing what you said...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          You are! That thing what you said...
          I will light a candle and hold a vigil.

#stekhasdestroyedtheplanetwithav8monster

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I will light a candle and hold a vigil.

#stekhasdestroyedtheplanetwithav8monster
            Do you have children? Do you have more than one? Then you have destroyed a lot of the f**king planet.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              All depends if you can afford the occasional bill that will cost as much as most people pay for the entire car. Its not likely to be an engine problem with either of them but I'm sure there are a few people out there that have been caught out with carbon fibre brake systems etc...
              I've got a Conti GT Speed with carbon brakes. If you are considering a Bentley and want some advice feel free to send me a PM.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
              X