• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cardiff-Centric!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think it is funny that the North Wales people don't know who to hate more. Those in London or those in Cardiff.....
    Pfft Welsh Scousers
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

The Colwyn Bay to Rhyl stretch is where semi-rich scousers go to die (the rich have already left Liverpool long ago). The north coast is dated. Problem is the affected from Abersoch have disappeared up their own backsides and prices now match the Londoners that they hate but crave so hard to be like. It's a bit like watching City fans hating Chelsea fans then turning into them.

Some of the women are absolute filth (in a good way), but there's not much else to do so they've no doubt had a fair bit of practice.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        Pfft Welsh Scousers
        My ex was of the view that Cofi's were welsh scousers. In fact, by simply affecting a scouse accent whilst speaking welsh, the Cofi accent was nailed. Dunno how true that is, my ear was never finely tuned enough to tell the difference between Caernarfon/Pwllheli/Wherever else.

I remember her gran saying prince Philip used to whiz around there in a little red sports car 'sewing his wild oats', which might explain a thing or two about the gene pool in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          My ex was of the view that Cofi's were welsh scousers. In fact, by simply affecting a scouse accent whilst speaking welsh, the Cofi accent was nailed. Dunno how true that is, my ear was never finely tuned enough to tell the difference between Caernarfon/Pwllheli/Wherever else.

I remember her gran saying prince Philip used to whiz around there in a little red sports car 'sewing his wild oats', which might explain a thing or two about the gene pool in that area.
          Crazy old bint must have misunderstood. Probably just remarked I was going to Bangor.

Comment

North Wales.......too many people and not enough surnames by the sound of things.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              The Colwyn Bay to Rhyl stretch is where semi-rich scousers go to die (the rich have already left Liverpool long ago). The north coast is dated. Problem is the affected from Abersoch have disappeared up their own backsides and prices now match the Londoners that they hate but crave so hard to be like. It's a bit like watching City fans hating Chelsea fans then turning into them.

Some of the women are absolute filth (in a good way), but there's not much else to do so they've no doubt had a fair bit of practice.
              Interesting that Rhyl/Prestatyn have some of the best beaches in the UK. Yet are complete dives to live in. Very poor councils.

Comment

Working...
              X