• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bird Watching (the feathered variety)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you want crispy tits?
    I prefer them glazed actually.

Comment

Another hobby you can take up is wildlife photography.

You get to muck around with equipment, have to explore and stay outside for hours at odd times.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

All helpful suggestions, apart from the glazed crispy tits.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Another hobby you can take up is Dogging.

You get to muck around with equipment, have to explore and stay outside for hours at odd times.
          FTFY
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Mrs qh does this, we had a Merlin in the garden t'other day.

qh
            A Wizard? Way to go!!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
              I need a new hobby, one which involves a bit of exercise and also gets me out of the house at the weekends (to avoid the problem neighbours over the summer).

Bird watching seems like a good option, I've got some bins already and a couple of books so no immediate outlay required.

Any twitchers on here?
              Have a look at the second-hand mistress market. Lots of good deals to be had in a couple of days due to bankers moving out of the City. Should be a fairly inexpensive hobby with as much exercise as you can handle.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
              X