• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Dog kennel' flats in Barnet will be 40% smaller than Travelodge room

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They are too small for housing association properties. Housing associations have space standards. For example I've been in housing association properties that have storage cupboards there as the private flats don't.

Emergency accommodation for people yep, I agree with that.

I'm surprised they didn't just build student accommodation - then again can't think of any universities or colleges that are in Croydon.

What 'xactly are u sayin'

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      What 'xactly are u sayin'

It's hard to get a degree when you've got 4 kids to 3 different dads to look after.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
      X