• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

At last

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Not such a twonk that I let my agent walk all over me by being a gullible fool, eh?
    When did that happen?
    Admittedly it did about 20-something years ago when I encountered MSB for the first (and definitely last) time, but I put that down to lack of forums/fora(?) such as this for warnings to be shared. Don't see much from them these days, are they still going?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Every contractor has private insurance anyway. NHS
      Right up until the point they more than double the premium when you declare a new "condition" (in my case not one which would ever require any form of surgery, only prescriptions which I get from my NHS GP anyway). And it's a skin complaint, rather than a cerebral one, in case any of you comedians were planning to speculate.
      I was expecting it to go through the roof anyway in a couple of years when the magic half-century comes up.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
      X