• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    He conveniently forgot to mention that the only imminent break up on the cards is the UK. Scotland is going to leave the UK and take the oil fields with them.

If I were a Scot I'd know who I'd rather side with. Let's think about this, the UK or SNP/Greens. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Nah invite the EU to join the UK?
      Can't really see a downside. It would completely eliminate EU immigration, 'cos we'd be one big country.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        The UK already had more concessions than any other EU country, cake, eat it...
        Well that may or may not be true.

But by failing to address the concerns of a significant part of the population the second largest budget contributor to the EU has started the exit process.

Political organisations that fail to respond to the wishes of the population they govern always fail.

Comment

Working...
        X