• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Brexit Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
    And some new documents for the EU nationals to carry with them

I bet you want something like this really:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
      And some new documents for the EU nationals to carry with them

You're being silly now. There will simply be an EU flag stamped on the front cover of their ration book, to indicate an entitlement to an extra 2oz of butter per week if payment is in Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Erm no not at all.

You seem to be confusing the fact that many people in the UK did not want to have to be accountable to a central european parliament with being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Erm no not at all.

You seem to be confusing the fact that many people in the UK did not want to have to be accountable to a central european parliament with being racist.
          Talking of confusion, do you believe that people in the EU are accountable to a central Eurpoean parliament?

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Erm no not at all.

No-one said anything anything about racism but I was using the images as an example as currently arm badges for EU nationals do not exist in the UK yet it seems that it what is being alluded to...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Talking of confusion, do you believe that people in the EU are accountable to a central Eurpoean parliament?
                  Yes of course they are.

The fact everyone but the UK seems to ignore them is the problem.

Comment

#darmstadtoriginalpmclashofthewibbleheads

Comment

Nope. I used to carry a green booklet just like the one I posted photos of. Having to wait for hours at Heathrow as the immigration officers made sure I missed my last train North was an added bonus.
                      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X