• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live from Polski Sklep. Some polish already planning return

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Muslim and Polish isn't a race. Its a group of people.
    Nonetheless according to the 1965 UN International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination...
    the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
    And in the UK law concerning hate speech
    Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation is forbidden.
    The argument that Muslim and Polish isn't a race does not mean they cannot, legally, be the victims of racially aggravated crimes, hate speech, or discrimination. To all intents and purposes, nationality and ethnic group are treated as a form of "race", under law.

You loathsome Polish bastard.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Nonetheless according to the 1965 UN International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination...

And in the UK law concerning hate speech

The argument that Muslim and Polish isn't a race does not mean they cannot, legally, be the victims of racially aggravated crimes, hate speech, or discrimination. To all intents and purposes, nationality and ethnic group are treated as a form of "race", under law.

You loathsome Polish bastard.
      Back to polishing your shoes.

Comment

Well given the nato build up on the Russia border, these people may soon be needed on the front lines if nato keeps picking at russia.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
          Well given the nato build up on the Russia border, these people may soon be needed on the front lines if nato keeps picking at russia.
          HAHAHAHAHA!

And I'm sure that Donald Trump will warn us of such an eventuality...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I guess there are racists in every nationality...
            True, but especially in Britain.

A German friend I know has learnt to expect negative "bloody foreigner" reactions every time she opens her mouth.

Definitely got bad since the referendum debate started.

Never experience it over in Germany.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              True, but especially in Britain.

A German friend I know has learnt to expect negative "bloody foreigner" reactions every time she opens her mouth.

Definitely got bad since the referendum debate started.

Never experience it over in Germany.
              Conclusive proof right there.

Comment

Originally posted by europetractor View Post
                And how exactly is NATO picking at Russia, perhaps it's annexed part of Russian territory recently?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  And how exactly is NATO picking at Russia, perhaps it's annexed part of Russian territory recently?
                  Its like poking feasting bear with a stick

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Its just that the country is full.
                    Really? Better enforce a mass sterilisation program then.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                      I don't care. passing the news.
                      So you are a Pole that doesn't care about what is happening in Poland?

Are you perhaps twinned with scooterscot?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X