• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live from Polski Sklep. Some polish already planning return

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    Not romanian but gypsies. The same way as english towards irish travellers. Long list of reasons for this.
    True it's mostly Gypsies, but Romanians in general are seen by other Eastern Europeans as low class pests as well
    Last edited by Eirikur; 31 March 2017, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Romanians in general are seen by other Eastern Europeans as low class pests as well
      So are these other "Eastern Europeans" any relation to the "Eastern Europeans" that seem to be harping on about being treated as "low class pests" since Brexit?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        So are these other "Eastern Europeans" any relation to the "Eastern Europeans" that seem to be harping on about being treated as "low class pests" since Brexit?
        Can't be.

Surely
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Careful dude. Noones calling anyone pests

Comment

Eirikur seems to dispute that.

Just saying. We wouldn't want any accusations of Hypocrisy flying around, would we?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

They are both pests here.

Comment

Not romanian but gypsies. The same way as english towards irish travellers. Long list of reasons for this.
                Seems to me you have some kind of axe to grind.

Just sayin' like
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Seems to me you have some kind of axe to grind.

Just sayin' like
                  Nah just been robbed by them more than few times when I was younger, just as everyone in my school did.
                  Glad most of them left here and dispersed (maybe even working, highly doubt though)

Comment

Nah just been robbed by them more than few times when I was younger, just as everyone in my school too.
                    Glad most of them left here and dispersed (maybe even working, highly doubt though)
                    Well I do hope that nobody in your school went to the extremes of picking on them, and demanding to know when they might be going home to their own country!!

Comment

Well I do hope that nobody in your school went to the extremes of picking on them, and demanding to know when they might be going home to their own country!!
                      Not that I'm aware of.

Comment

Working...
                      X