• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hopkins Cannot Appeal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I think she has a point, social media insults should be classed differently you flat shooed, rug munching, Nazi apologist.

<insert smiley face here to mitigate being sued>
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

I've just found 5p down the side of the sofa, should I donate it to the Hopkins destitute fund or should it go towards Assguru's personality transplant? Decisions, decisions...
      I'm sure a few would help fix AssSnob's personality for free. Surprised it hasn't happened already.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well someone listens to her radio show....

Bleeding Londoners innit?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Bleeding Londoners innit?

Nah the station's national that's why her and Farrage are on.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nah the station's national that's why her and Farrage are on.
            I don't think there is that much of a take-up outside of the M25.

Most areas have their own local radio stations and couldn't care less about the London-Centric perspective.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I don't think there is that much of a take-up outside of the M25.

Most areas have their own local radio stations and couldn't care less about the London-Centric perspective.
              Not all the stories are on London then they don't put any Londoners through except sometimes they put one Corbyn supporter in Islington through for a laugh.

Comment

Not all the stories are on London then they don't put any Londoners through except sometimes they put one Corbyn supporter in Islington through for a laugh.
                I have been listening recently and I have noticed that when a caller from any part of London comes on air they are introduced as "so-and-so" from Ruislip (as if anyone outside of London will automatically know where Ruislip is) but if they get a caller from a part of any other city they just say "so-and-so" from Manchester, or Glasgow or wherever. I think they're still struggling to get out of local radio mode, but if you're into politics, there is a lot more balance than you get on the beeb. For every James O'Whine, there's also Farage 4 nights a week. And Iain Dale is pro-Brexit, but very fair and balanced in terms of who he has as guests and callers. The one who really winds me up is Shelagh Fogarty, formerly of 5Live, who couldn't be more condescending to Leave voters if she tried really hard.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

She is considering an appeal to the ECHR.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    She is considering an appeal to the ECHR.
                    She needs to hurry up...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      She needs to hurry up...
                      We are leaving the European Court of Justice not the ECHR.

Comment

Working...
                      X