• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More good news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More good news

Lots of sex and looking at boobs proven to help men live longer, says science | Metro News

A study actually found that a man’s mortality risk was reduced by as much as 50% when they increased the amount of sex they were having.
    Not getting any at the moment but at least my wandering the local farm looking at fat lady pigs does me some good:

Yes, you may be more likely to hit that 100-year milestone if you spend time looking at a woman’s chest because it creates a positive mindset.

Apparently, staring at cute animals has the same effect.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 29 March 2017, 20:53.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Christ, I'm immortal!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Christ, I'm immortal!
      the sex does have to be with someone else.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the sex does have to be with someone else.
        Not true.
        The second thing is ‘have lots of sex’ – because orgasms, if you have enough of them, could add anywhere between three to eight years to your life expectancy.
        So, good news for massive winkers too. Hang on....that does mean Scooter is going to be around for quite some time

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Not true.

So, good news for massive winkers too. Hang on....that does mean Scooter is going to be around for quite some time
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Not true.

Don't panic; it'll be too difficult for him to wink, given he's disappeared up his own arse.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X