• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Full extended list of all real benefits of brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£350m a week, that is 378.70p a second, so since May triggered Aricle 50 we should have saved £29,632,738 pounds, but I doubt we have!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      £350m a week, that is 378.70p a second, so since May triggered Aricle 50 we should have saved £29,632,738 pounds, but I doubt we have!
      Indeed. We don't have to borrow it to give to the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        The EU is not the only way. It is not the truth and the light. Stop being evangelical about it.
        I wasn't. Just suggesting that it might be nice if change was made for intelligent reasons.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Indeed. We don't have to borrow it to give to the EU.
          We probably should have debated how much debt a country had as a measure of our contribution. That's thinking out the box tulip though.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I wasn't. Just suggesting that it might be nice if change was made for intelligent reasons.
            Perhaps you might want to reflect on your own intelligent responses then.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The main benefit is the new-found sense of patriotism, optimism and national pride among the British people.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                The main benefit is the new-found sense of patriotism, optimism and national pride among the British people.
                I think you're find it's those 'whose interests lie elsewhere' are kicking up the biggest stink.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Not sure if my irony detector is playing up.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    I think you're find it's those 'whose interests lie elsewhere' are kicking up the biggest stink.
                    You mean Scotland

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      The EU is not the only way. It is not the truth and the light. Stop being evangelical about it.
                      I think we're being pragmatic when we say that putting a spoke in open trading with the largest and richest market in the world (together with the US) which happens to be on our doorstep and to which we are currently reliant on 45% of goods exports and about 60% of services, without having anything else in place, apart from vague dreams of "free trade deals" with tiny economies like Canada or Australia which currently have less than 5% of our trade, WAS A FOOKING STUPID THING TO DO.

HTH, BIKIW
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X