• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Full extended list of all real benefits of brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full extended list of all real benefits of brexit

Sorry prove me wrong but got nothing apart from slogans like "take back control" of what exactly - no idea etc

I just washed my BMW using a bucket full of bremainer tears.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Careful - there's salt in tears. Could increase corrosion and it'll be a long time before you can afford a new BMW.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post

Sorry prove me wrong but got nothing apart from slogans like "take back control" of what exactly - no idea etc
        It has increased the likelihood of bitter tossers like you fooking off. I am surprised that was not put on the side of a bus.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Careful - there's salt in tears. Could increase corrosion and it'll be a long time before you can afford a new BMW.
          Bremainer tears are pure like glacial melt water.

I never buy new! Some other mug/boomer can pay the depreciation.

Comment

Oh........

You're still here
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

We've actually handed back more control to the EU.

Benefits of Brexit, lets see.... old people will be able to enjoy a red white and blue breakfast? What else, I'm really trying here... there must be something. Oh yes, we can now trade our weapons with other dictators who threaten Europe's boarders. Oh we're a lovely bunch aren't we?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                The EU is already planning to plough that salt into the soil of the UK so that nothing shall grow for another 100 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salting_the_earth

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  Still waiting for the first item on that list. Then we can make it sticky for all "bremoaners". Go on, don't be shy

Comment

Still waiting for the first item on that list. Then we can make it sticky for all "bremoaners". Go on, don't be shy
                    Free trade deals with the commonwealth (and the rest of the world).

State aid for our UK businesses perfectly legal.

Supreme Court will be our highest court.

House of Lords will be our highest parliament.

End to Freedom of Movement.

End to subsidising the rejuvenation of Eastern Europe.

Autonomy over our fishing grounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X