• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit DOOM™: 40% of games industry companies considering relocating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
    move to France. The taxes are higher, but so is the quality of life
    My brother, who lives in France, would disagree. He characterises it as some sort of totalitarian state controlled by bureaucrats, where people's lives are controlled through all the bits of paper they have to provide and procure. There is constant to-ing and fro-ing to the post office and back, to the mayor's office and back, to get this or that signed, stamped, delivered, collected.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      My brother, who lives in France, would disagree. He characterises it as some sort of totalitarian state controlled by bureaucrats, where people's lives are controlled through all the bits of paper they have to provide and procure. There is constant to-ing and fro-ing to the post office and back, to the mayor's office and back, to get this or that signed, stamped, delivered, collected.
      The idea is that you can stop in a cafe for a glass of wine on your way to and back from those important tasks

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The idea is that you can stop in a cafe for a glass of wine on your way to and back from those important tasks
        Many of our leading Brexiteer colleagues prefer to stop in a gutter for a swig of cider on their way to and back from the Dole Office.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Many of our leading Brexiteer colleagues prefer to stop in a gutter for a swig of cider on their way to and back from the Dole Office.
          I wouldn't call White Lightening cider.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I wouldn't call White Lightening cider.
            C'est Cidre, Not Cider

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X