• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit will make Londoners and their city poorer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A clear majority of 53 per cent think it was wrong to vote to leave the EU.

Did you eyeball that bit scooter?

And to think that the pro-union vote in Scotland was 55%.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      What's the Standard got to do with it?

Like I said in another thread low IQ individuals seem unable to distinguish the message from the messenger.
      They also have trouble keeping up with current affairs or, even if they do make a valiant attempt, remembering much.

So to answer your first question, can I inform or remind you that the next editor of the Standard is to be the former Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

What's the Standard got to do with it?
        Which part of "research project launched today by Queen Mary University of London" did you not understand?
        Like I said in another thread low IQ individuals seem unable to distinguish the message from the messenger.
        Er, they are the only paper running the story (it's not on the other free-to-air sites I've checked so far). My inference, which you spectacularly failed to grasp, was that Osborne has a rep (albeit not a very good one) to preserve, and running Brexit Doom stories fits the brief very conveniently.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          A clear majority of 53 per cent think it was wrong to vote to leave the EU.
          I'm rather surprised you didn't point out to dear Scooty that the vote remain figure in London was actually 59.9%, so nearly 7% seem to have changed their minds. If that doesn't prove that 100% of all poll based statistics are complete bollocks then nothing will.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Poor London=Poor UK.
            London generates 25-30% of UK GDP. Without it the Uk is little better than Portugal.
            In the future, London will be empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              In the future, London will be empty.
              The population in London decreased in the 80s and early 90s so they turned schools into housing and other random things.. Then when Blair came to power it started to increase again....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                The population in London decreased in the 80s and early 90s so they turned schools into housing and other random things.. Then when Blair came to power it started to increase again....
                Oh, It's explained why....[censured].

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  They also have trouble keeping up with current affairs or, even if they do make a valiant attempt, remembering much.

So to answer your first question, can I inform or remind you that the next editor of the Standard is to be the former Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne.
                  Message. Messenger. it's not hard. Get your pea brain to work. Or ask the guy who does the maths for you.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

And what is your excuse
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Unfortunately my schools are still schools.

In your case it's clear you never went to school.....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X