• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit: No talks with the UK before clear withdrawal terms, says France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    It's true but meanwhile, we must handle with a Trumper sucker. Imagine if they take 3 years or more to leave, spreading all the disease. Well, I don't want to think about it.
    I'm sure someone somewhere will find a way to "accelerate the process of leaving" in such a situation.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I'm sure someone somewhere will find a way to "accelerate the process of leaving" in such a situation.
      ... and join the UK...hey wait,... hang on...it's not a bad idea after all.

Comment

As long as we leave the French in charge of the weather, food and wine, and the trains, and we do everything else.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          As long as we leave the French in charge of the weather, food and wine, and the trains, and we do everything else.
          For me except for the trains, the rest are crap...You can take France alone.

Comment

For me except for the trains, the rest are crap...You can take France alone.
            Sorry, I forgot, you're from Portugal, and you've already got the rest sewn up. We're British though, and we need a bit of help with most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              That's what they said about Brexit.........and Trump.........
              And Nick Griffin.

Comment

You mean something along the lines of a economic community with a common market and customs union?

The idea has merit

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                  You mean something along the lines of a economic community with a common market and customs union?

The idea has merit
                  Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    And Nick Griffin.
                    I believe that he is actually emigrating to Hungary (Asotthalom, which has banned openly supporting same-sex marriage, as well as building mosques and the wearing of headscarves). Also home to Jim Dowson, well he's in Budapest
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ah, so France now speaks for the EU?

Comment

Working...
                      X