• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What goes around, comes around!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    How we interact with other people is actually more interesting & important than sitting down & crunching numbers & portraying yourself as an intellectual. Sorry, Sas, you keep coming across as more autistic than my son & Brillo's combined.

Sas, you're not Canadian by any chance are you?

intellectual? Autistic? Don't make me laugh. I'm all about the cash boyo. But unlike you I do it without too much effort.

To be fair you're not a complete cretin like most on her.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Good for you.

Usually the first impression is to accept the contract is toast. Look and secure new gig before chucked. Avoid taking umbrage. Not much good at either.

Bullies only understand their own treatment.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X