• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goes Around Comes Around

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

You bully bastard.

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is not in general.

Feck

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

You bully bastard.
          I do hope you are not attempting to bully me.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            Don't make me laugh.
            You're just small tulipter making potentially millions for company that employs you whilst paying you out pennies in comparision
            Is that directed at MF or me?
            It was parody of and a quote from one of his other posts, if you weren't such a dimwit you would have understood that

I have to say I know I make a fair few more pennies at it than you, really for very little effort.

So, I guess that makes you a smaller "tulipter" than me
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Is that directed at MF or me?
              It was parody of and a quote from one of his other posts, if you weren't such a dimwit you would have understood that

I have to say I know I make a fair few more pennies at it than you, really for very little effort.

So, I guess that makes you a smaller "tulipter" than me
              I made quarter million in 2016 at lowly manchester rates that you keep reminding me xD beet dat

Comment

I made quarter million in 2016 at lowly manchester rates that you keep reminding me xD beet dat
                You made £250K in one years contracting.

Of course you did

You're a low level "mucker" at best, £350 PD max, I would wager.

I'm guessing you are counting investment appreciation in that figure, as of yet unrealised?
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You made £250K in one years contracting.

Of course you did

You're a low level "mucker" at best, £350 PD max, I would wager.

I'm guessing you are counting investment appreciation in that figure, as of yet unrealised?
                  Unrealised but liquid.

Comment

I made quarter million in 2016 at lowly manchester rates
                    Say what you like about the residents of Alderley Edge, they don't mind putting their hands in their pockets when it comes to forking out for their Village Idiot!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That will because for kicking a pigs bladder around they get paid even greater sums by the real idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X