• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK has become a Bremoaners playground

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    listening to Radio tomorrow morning an interesting stat came out

If we travel 10 years back through Time, if everyone still alive that voted in EXACTLY the same as before the Brexit side would win by 58% to 42% (as high percentage of young idealistic airheads would still be at school googling their course work)
    ftfy

About as relevant as the point you made.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
      That's not a proper flounce if you keep coming back to see everyone respond.

And then when you respond, it's not even lurking.
      Indeed, such millennial narcissism.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        It isn't a flounce, I'm just tying up loose ends before the end of my CUK contract.

Thanks to Admin for paying all the invoices like clockwork.
        There is the small matter of the separation bill you now owe us. We wont even discuss your flouncing arrangements until you pay us £51,000,000.99. Any flouncing agreement may not apply to your left foot.

Of course, you could revert to World Internet Organisation rules if this sounds like a bad deal.
        Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Normally a flounce is driven by extreme and vigorous argument, but this time it is due to the relentless, negative, pointless and utterly tedious bremoaner posts.

I'm off to watch some red, white and blue paint dry for the next two years, far more interesting than the crap posted here.

See you when it's all over.
          Is the lickle snowflake off to his safe space then?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Normally a flounce is driven by extreme and vigorous argument, but this time it is due to the relentless, negative, pointless and utterly tedious bremoaner posts.

I'm off to watch some red, white and blue paint dry for the next two years, far more interesting than the crap posted here.

Don't let the door hit your on your arse on the way out. But you do have the best forum name, so I feel a little sad.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Don't let the door hit your on your arse on the way out. But you do have the best forum name, so I feel a little sad.
              Feeling better yet?

Comment

Will miss Dim Prawn , the only Brexiter that didnt start banging on about WW1 and WW2 when trying to explain why leaving was a good idea
                Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Pretty sure I didn't either
                  BTW I made my statement before the vote. The real question is whether you want an additional layer of Bureaucracy and to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    Pretty sure I didn't either
                    BTW I made my statement before the vote. The real question is whether you want an additional layer of Bureaucracy and to pay for it.
                    In return for the additional layer of bureacracy, can we have a single market and free movement of labour within Europe and a customs union, and also some protection for workers from the tender caresses of Alexander Boris de Pffefel Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg and his nanny?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X