• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK has become a Bremoaners playground

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK has become a Bremoaners playground

Normally a flounce is driven by extreme and vigorous argument, but this time it is due to the relentless, negative, pointless and utterly tedious bremoaner posts.

I'm off to watch some red, white and blue paint dry for the next two years, far more interesting than the crap posted here.

See you when it's all over.

Mix together that red, white and blue and you get a nice shade of purple

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Normally a flounce is driven by extreme and vigorous argument, but this time it is due to the relentless, negative, pointless and utterly tedious bremoaner posts.
      Yep, typical Brexiter, running away when the time came to take responsibility for actions, no surprises here

Comment

I'm off to watch some red, white and blue paint dry for the next two years, far more interesting than the crap posted here.

See you when it's all over.
        Poor little snowflake doesn't like the clever meanies laughing at him.

Comment

No it's just a snooze fest.

Comment

Back already?

Comment

That's not a proper flounce if you keep coming back to see everyone respond.

And then when you respond, it's not even lurking.
              Taking a break from contracting

Comment

I think that the Brexiters have most of the time vague arguments.

(Please don't be mad at me)

Comment

listening to Radio yesterday morning an interesting stat came out

In 2 years Time if everyone still alive that voted in EXACTLY the same as before the Remain side would win by 52% to 48% (as high percentage of old codgers voted to kick them out - sorry I mean leave EU have now snuffed it)

and if they included the people coming of age 15,16,17 year olds (using same percentage as before) it would be 55% to 45% Remain

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
                    That's not a proper flounce if you keep coming back to see everyone respond.

And then when you respond, it's not even lurking.
                    It isn't a flounce, I'm just tying up loose ends before the end of my CUK contract.

Thanks to Admin for paying all the invoices like clockwork.

Comment

Working...
                    X